Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday

How Low can you go....

Yea, sometimes you think you seen it all. You think; yea yea only black girls drop they donks like mad, but then jus when u think u experienced in life some white girl comes out from nowhere and styls on all the black girls....WTF!!! The asians be wildin' sometimes too no lie and of course my mad love for my Mami Ricans...
I'm out...gat a lot of cleanin to do. Lemme leave y'all with a few words:

I may not want to get low, so im posted up kinda like a playa do
BUT, if you come to the crib then I might show you girls a thang or 2
Yeah I think you a superstar
With a ass like that you gotta blow
Before you make it big there's just one thing I gotta know

1 comment:

Join the dialogue..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

tynt