Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday

A Gentleman Admires...Anne Hathaway

I recognize her gorgeous face from Bride Wars the movie about two female friends turned monsters to themselves during their wedding (I don't feel "too" shocked women would do this). I saw this picture and was shocked cuz I didn't realize Anne Hathaway had this side to her. Well, good for me anyways...At 27, I can sing "Girl u know we bout to sin but your body is a blessing (Father forgive me)". 

meh..go on girl, a lil more.

I'll have "Tea" with this British deliciousness.


look at that! We can take it upstairs, the bed, the kitchen counter....o..oops, I'm supposed to be blogging..lol


and just cause Eva can get the Bizness too. 

2 comments:

  1. nice blog I like all the collection
    I am fashion and long boots lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in Doc, you got a nice site too

    ReplyDelete

Join the dialogue..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

tynt