Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday

My facebook Fav quotations.


Winners have simply formed the habit of doing things losers don't like to do.

Become a Man of Value rather than a man of success.

Stay financially responsible.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."

"Be who you are and live  because those who mind don't matter and those who matter dont mind!"

I'm born an original, NEVER dying a copy.

I believe—
        that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
        that everyone, has a right to their opinions BUT that doesn't change the fact of Who I am.
        that the Best way to Live life is to LIVE it like an experience and NOT as a competition.
        that I am more established than most, but that gives me NO RIGHT to be arrogant.
       that friendship and warmth are essential, i neva kno tomorrow.
       that it is NO USE to eat myself over things i have no control; I have control over how i react to things n NOT wat happens to me and THAT i will pay attention to.
  
      that MOST IMPORTANTLY, it is essential that i live for MYSELF and kip it ril 110% regardless. That way i kno i am being the BEST i can b.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the dialogue..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

tynt